Open day Eding CNC June 29th (UPDATE)
Everyone is welcome to come by. Do you have questions? Want to look behind the scenes? Would you like to see the new things that we are doing? We would like to invite you to visit us ...
It is almost time, and hopefully you look forward to it as much as we do. We have compiled a fun and diverse program:
- Jan Binnendijk from Dumet Watches (www.dumetwatches.com) will be present again with his 'trusted' EMCO to show how beautiful things can turn with Eding CNC and his knowledge.
- Lex Lennings from DeskProto (www.deskproto.com) will be there again to answer all questions about Deskproto, and to show how easy you can make super beautiful products with its CAM software.
- Gernot Eggen from Ges (www.cnccamera.nl) shows on our large demo machine from Cosign that it is also possible with its software and the Eding CNC control to have a machine independently search exactly where the sheet material is.
- Demo of Elektor Wolverine (www.elektor.nl), we proudly show the result of the collaboration with Elektor and their beautiful result the Wolverine CNC machine with the Eding CNC CNC310 control.
- Frank and Jan de Beer will show a demo of the positioning of a head tensioned with 4 ropes and controlled by Eding CNC.
- 3D printer with CoreXY control, we show the new CoreXY capabilities that we have added to our software
- 3D Delta printer, a 3D printer type that is also supported by Eding CNC as standard
- USB-IO10, always wanted to build a separate control panel for your CNC machine? This makes it a lot easier. With this extension you can easily add buttons and hand wheels for the operation of your CNC machine via Eding CNC.
- CNC760, the most state-of-the-art control from Eding CNC. Want to see more and know about this, come and see.
- CNC720, the little brother of the CNC760. 4-axis but expandable via the same RS485 / Modbus connection as its big brother, but with small extras.
- Demo of CNC7xx control that communicates with a PLC via the Modbus interface that can now also be used externally.
We hope to add a few extra things, but don't want to reveal this now ... in short, you don't want to miss this day, stop by or enjoy the whole day....if you don't want to miss anything, sign up quickly and we'll see you on the 29th !!!
.... however, we would appreciate it if you could let us know in advance how many people you are coming with so we can take this into account. You can send us a message at:
12-apr-2019 Publication Elektor 'Wolverine CNC-Portaalrobot' with Eding CNC310 controller (Dutch):
Elektor magazin has publicated an article about their great CNC machine 'Wolverine' which features Eding CNC's CNC310 for controlling it.
Currently only Dutch, but soon we hope it will be translated for publication across Europe.
For more info about the CNC310 or buy one click >HERE<
For the the CNC310 Starter Software Click >HERE< (As with the Full version software you can try it for FREE in simulation mode, no limits)
For more info about Elektor Click >HERE<
To see the machine in action, have a look at YouTube >VIDEO1< and >VIDEO2<
06-aug-2018 Nieuw CNC310
The smallest Eding CNC controller CNC310:
CNC controller 3 axis, 125kHz step frequency and USB 2.0 interface for 2.5D operation (Starter software), upgradable to 4 axis, Ethernet and full 3D CNC control (Full software).
1-mar-2018 New newsletter
Do you not yet receive our newsletter ?
Read this issues and past issues HERE and subscribe HERE so you will not miss it next time!
22-feb-2018 NEW: CNC760 Axis Breakout
Now it's also possible to simply connect the axis and extruders outputs with wire with this breakout board.
1-feb-2018 New dealer United Kingdom
We welcome a new dealer in the UK.
As a replacement of our old wireless pendant we introduce a new version.
This pendant has beside a new and updated look also support for 6 axis and
has lots more to offer. For more information click here.
We will soon offer a new service. We will keep you posted by email about new software releases
and/or inform you about new products & developments at Eding CNC.
Be the first to know and submit your contact information HERE.